Wednesday 26 February 2020

2.3.- Reading and use of English: prefixes and exam task part 3



What is the most beautiful city have been to?

My experience in Oslo

After visiting Hamburg, I went to Oslo in Norway because my flight for getting back home was going to leave from there. 

When I arrived in Oslo, I left my luggage at hostel which was a little inconveniently located as it was twenty-minute walk away from the city centre.

The next day, I took the sightseeing bus as I had an imprecise idea of what I could visit, so it was going to be unforgivable to be incapable to see the most important city landmarks while being there.

What I liked most was the old town which seemed to be unrealistic as it was part of a fairy tale.

I also visited the opera house which was overcrowded since it was the main attraction and located next to a beach.

As it was summer and Oslo is not so big, the number of tourists outnumbered the locals, who love to interact with the visitors.

Unfortunately, I was unable to go to the Alps. However, I hope to come back soon there.




Collaborative exercise about prefixes

Individual exercise about prefixes

Collaborative exercises 1 and 2 on page 19

Best places to visit in Norway video


Individual activity.- Exam task on page 19

No comments:

Post a Comment